Eggless wheat flour cake recipe in an easy and simple steps-
As we know, cake is one of the favorite desserts that each and everyone of us likes. The recipe which are going to discuss is a very healthy recipe as it is made by using a wheat flour. So, here we are going to discuss about the Eggless wheat flour cake recipe in an easy and simple steps.
- 2 cups flour(whole wheat flour).
- 1 or 2 cups sugar (depending on your taste).
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder.
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon sodium bicarbonate.
- 2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- 3/4 cup of refined oil.
- Water (to be added according to the consistency of the batter).
- 1 cup of curd.
- And a handful of walnuts, raisins & figs.
How to make Eggless wheat flour cake :
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degree celsius.
- Now, mix all the dry ingredients together in a big mixing bowl.
- Then, mix curd and oil in an another bowl and blend them with the help of a blender.
- Now, add the dry ingredients (which we mixed earlier) into the bowl of blended curd and oil mixture. And after adding them into a bowl, fold the overall mixture well.
- Bring it to the dripping consistency and add water if needed.
- Oil the bottom of a baking tray in which you want to bake a cake.
- And bake at 170 degrees celsius for 1 hour and 15 minutes while checking it at intervals.
- When cake gets cool then cut and serve.
Note : If you wish then you can do icing on your cake.
Key Ingredients : The key ingredients for preparing this cake includes the whole wheat flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder, sugar(according to your taste), sodium bicarbonate, curd, water(depending on the consistency of the batter), walnuts, figs, refined oil and raisins.