Easy and simple recipe for Eggless Date Palm Khajoor Cake-
Cake has now become the most delicious dessert which each and everyone of us likes. Now-a-days on any small occasion like birthdays, anniversaries or on any festival people try to prepare cakes at home. Or we can say we always find a reason to make cake. Dates can be good for balancing blood sugar, helps in reducing blood pressure and as well as are a source of antioxidants. So preparing cake using this is a good idea. So, here we are going to discuss an Easy and simple recipe for Eggless Date Palm Khajoor Cake.
- 1/2 cups date palm (khajoor).
- 3/4 cup of milk.
- 3/4 cup of sugar.
- 3/4 cup of white flour.
- 1/4 cup of refined oil.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of almonds.
How to make Eggless date palm(khajoor) cake :
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degree celsius.
- Now, in a food processor, take date palms, milk and sugar. Blend them well until a smooth paste is formed.
- Then, in a bowl take the mixture which we have blended. And add the refined oil, white flour, baking powder and mix well with a spatula.
- Now, pour the batter in a floured baking dish and sprinkle the almonds over the batter.
- Then, bake the cake for 30-40 mins at 150 degrees.
- Now, to see whether the cake is fully baked or not, insert a knife in the cake and check if it comes clean then it means our cake is baked fully.
- Now, you are ready to serve this delicious cake.
Note : If you wish then you can do icing on your cake.