Benefits of garlic to cure various infections-Garlic is known as the oldest medicine in the world and is an incredibly a potent spice. Here we will discuss the importance and benefits of garlic to prevent diseases and cure the infections.
Garlic Benefits :
Garlic kills 14 different type of infections which are as follows –
- Mycotoxin-associated aflatoxicosis.
- Klebsiella infection.
- Group B Streptococcus Infection.
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant.
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA).
- Helicobacter Pylori infection.
- Vibrio infection.
- HIV-1 infection
- Candida (Yeast) infection.
- Thrush (Fungal overgrowth in the oral cavity).
- Viral Infections : Parainfluenza virus type 3, Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, vesicular stomatitis virus vaccinia virus, and human rhinovirus type 2.
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima, including drug-resistant strains.
- Cytomegalovirus Infections.
- Clostridium infections.
Garlic destroys all the viruses, worms, bacteria, and parasites those are inhabited internally and externally to the body. This is a natural antibiotic and is the biggest killer of all the antigens/pathogens, with a stronger effect in comparison to any other plant.
Garlic is best known to be the deadliest killer of anything like infection, bacteria that can hurt you and it can also strengthen immunity. Garlic is the best option for purifying blood, skin and hair, anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic, cancer prevention, splinters, prevention of heart disease.
Pharmaceuticals antibiotics are non-selective which destroys everything like good bacteria those are needed for the metabolic processes and also creates additional problems in human body. After taking antibiotics, people have problems with digestion, fungal infections and with imprisonment. Antibiotics do not destroy 100% of the bacteria in your body. On the other side, garlic is completely selective in the destruction of bacteria, and kills only those which are harmful for your body. Garlic at the same time stimulates the development of good bacteria and thus improves intestinal flora and digestion.
Garlic destroys which bacteria?
Garlic destroys many bacteria like streptococcus, staphylococcus, diphtheria, cholera and dysentery.